Freelance Marketing Executive
Propela is looking for someone that is self-motivated, loves to learn on the job and happy to take on whatever tasks are thrown at them. As a small company we like everyone to get stuck in so you will get exposure to a number of skills including marketing, social media, research, and event management. So if you interested in breaking into the creative industries and love to-do lists this is the job for you.
Your day-to-day might include
- Researching interesting profiles for our network, e.g. finding exciting artists working in VR or experts in premium consumer goods
- Creating and carrying out a marketing strategy
- Creating and carrying out a social media strategy
- Liaising with our clients with an "anything is possible" attitude.
- Event management including producing and marketing our annual conference The Future Of 2017
- General office tasks
We'd love to hear about your experience where you've
- demonstrated initiative and proactiveness
- been creative with solving problems
- demonstrated an understanding of social media and the ways it is consumed
- shown an eye for detail
Previous experience would be preferable/an advantage. Some further education would also be desirable. Competent with computers and a knowledge of social media platforms is critical.
1 - 2 days a week
To be negotiated according to your experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think this job is for you, to email@example.com with "JOB APPLICATION" in the subject area.
We look forward to hearing from you!